Lynda.com, an online library of high-quality instructional videos on a variety of skills, technology and more, will be upgraded to LinkedIn Learning on February 23 starting at 2 a.m.
This upgrade, which is expected to take 24 hours to complete, will introduce a number of exciting new features while retaining access to the more than 11,000 Lynda.com courses. All personal data, including completed courses, saved playlist, etc., will be migrated automatically to LinkedIn Learning following the upgrade.
New features include:
- Personalized learning recommendations based on your learning profile, viewed videos and industry.
- Option to link LinkedIn Learning account to personal LinkedIn profile to display badges after completing courses.
- Note: This is not required to view content.
- Ability to add custom content alongside LinkedIn Learning content for customized courses.
- A new intuitive interface designed to deliver relevant content to you.